Features of the QA Model / Part 2
- The model is very complex, and a lot of calculations have to be performed. Therefore, the execution of several commands may take a certain amount of time.
- All commands, which are not immediately confirmed with a feedback after a proceed will not be executed. This may be due to problems of command recognition or the model does not allow an action because of the current situation.
- "finish/quit activity" does not give a feedback if the developer has no job at all.
- "show available developers" does not give any feedback if there are no free developers available.
- "show hired employees" does not give any feedback if no developers are hired.
- "integrate" requires that at least 50% of the requirements have been implemented in the code. Otherwise, the commando will not be executed.
- Big tasks are fragmented into work packages. These packages enable parallel working, but it does not make sense to let several developers working on one package.
Errors in Documents
- Errors that are found in reviews or tests are not correcting themselves!
- If a review/test report is submitted, and there were already several subsequent documents developed, it is possible to let a developer correct all errors of these subsequent documents("correct all documents").
- Do not forget to integrate the code. A delivery to the customer is only possible if at least 50% of the requirements have been integrated.